Saturday, November 26, 2005

Your tax dollars pay for this

From the ghs.gresham.k12.or.us server: (paid for by you)
Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan
Chicano is our identidy. It is a symbol of resistance as well as a symbol of unity amongst all "Latinos," and has come to represent the struggles and the fight of all the Latinos.

AZTLAN: Today's southwestern United States. Expressed our deepest feelings that we are a people that belong to this land.

Mecha is an organization of Chicano and Latino students that has many seccesses...

Apparently spelling is not one of their many successes and as good as illegal aliens are at identity theft they can't seem to spell it correctly here either.

OK, I can't stop finding spelling errors on this site but I'll let this be the last one: "Students having fun after learning lidership" Must... not... mention... the... irony...

THIS IS OREGON MECHA *MUST SEE PICTURE*

Now I'm not going to get into whether or not schools need counselors (they don't) but I am going to say that the couselors should not be the head of seperationist groups like Mr. Armando Gonzales.



A morning workshop from the governor's conference on minorities in the juvenille justice system titled: We’re Here Y No Nos Vamos: M.E.Ch.A describes him this way:

Armando Gonzales is a Counselor at Gresham High School and a board member of the Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (M.E.Ch.A) Statewide.

Mr. Gonzales can be contacted at this email armando_gonzales@gbsd.gresham.k12.or.us and I would encourage that you suggest he resign either his post on the MECHA board or his taxpayer funded position of student counselor.

And for those of you who haven't seen the Woodburn school's MECHA site (which can only be described as something Hitler could have designed) see my previous post.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I e-mailed to this RACIST SCUM: Please quit MEChA or our Public School system. AZTLAN was rightfully purchased by the United States, it does NOT belong to you or your group of Latino racists. I have never been a member of the KKK, but I am sure they would NOT allow me or any member to work openly at a School filled with kids, if belonging to such a Horrible group. If you do NOT love America, who pays you so well, to sit around and destroy minds, you do have the right to leave.
Make all the excuses/lies you want, I have read the websites all over the U.S. of MEChA and it is a separatist group that does not believe in assimilation of American culture.
I am making sure that everybody understand this and doesn't fall for the B.S. of MEChA!
You Sir are a disgrace to all Americans!

MAX Redline said...

I was somewhat more circumspect in my mail to him.

"I suggest that you resign your taxpayer-funded position as a "counselor" if you plan to continue to serve on the board of a racist organization. One or the other, sir."

It's not that I disagree with Anon; I just think that it's best to offer choices - and then later to publicize the results.

Daniel said...

What I wrote:

Dear Mr. Gonzales,

I am writing to ask you to either step down as a board member of MECHA or resign from your position as counselor with the Gresham school district.

I do not believe that you can belong to a racist organization that advocates the return of the SouthWest to Mexico and have a taxpayer funded position as a student counselor at the same time.

Sincerely,
Daniel

Anonymous said...

Voted "most likely to wind up as a high school guidance counsellor" by his senior class.

Quite possibly the dorkiest human being I've ever seen. Has that "mentally retarded" fashion thing down pat.

Daniel said...

His appearance may be deceiving. His group wants to take over the SW for "The Race."

Gunslinger said...

Has anyone gotten a response yet?

Anonymous said...

One can only wonder why the picture for "Statewide Mecha Conference" looks like terrorists.

Wait, I know...they call them "revolutionaries" or "freedom fighters" right?

And whats with the "Cesar Chavez" conference? Are they teaching children to support communist dictators now? I suppose the "Fidel Castro" conference isnt far off.

Anonymous said...

oops, my bad. I was thinking Hugo Chavez....scratch that.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if you will post my comment. I think your website is quite racist.

You say you want people to assimilate to American culture. Freedom of association and speech are part of that culture.

Finally, and perhaps this is a small point, but before you critize someone on their spelling...and I am guessing that the website you critize was done by students.....you should check the spelling on your own website.

Tim said...

Is crime part of that culture?