Thursday, November 10, 2005

Why today?

Today I was supposed to go to a meeting with Senator and gubernatorial candidate Jason Atkinson. Unfortunately my main computer's power supply went out and it just happened to have the email with the meeting location on it.

If you want to hear about the Eugene meeting head on over to Gullyborg

Of all the days... plus I looked at my email on the web and I got responses to the 16 public records requests that I sent out last night but it's impossible to go through it without Outlook and I'm not going to download the emails to this computer. (For those of you who know me, please refrain from sending non-essential emails until Tuesday)

Dell is sending out a technician to replace the power supply on Mon or Tues. I'm half considering going to CompUSA and getting one myself...

Regular posting will continue. My jihad against illegal immigration, the homosexual agenda, and bizarre spending by state and local government will not be stopped by one computer blowing up.

13 comments:

Localfella said...

I'll bet there are quite a few of us that would volunteer to make that CompUSA run for you.

Apostaré hay bastante algunos de nosotros que nos ofreceríamos a hacer que CompUSA corre para usted.

Anonymous said...

You may want to check to see if you can get a power supply from compUSA. Some/Most Dells use a non standard wiring and you may ruin your motherboard

Gunslinger said...

By bizzare gov spending, you mmean Kelly Meth's (err umm, Wirthless.. Dangint..Wirth's) giving her mom a raise to $6500 a month, for an unknown ammount of work, and an unknown job duty?

Anonymous said...

Check out the "D's"
http://oregonhousedemocrats.blogs.com/

They're frantic 'bout regaining the House.

Kelly-Kelly-Kelly

What a bunch of hypocrits!

The Cheezer said...

We missed you. Hope you can find your way next time he is in town.

Daniel said...

Allen, thank you for providing that translation! I may start doing that for all my posts.

Anon #1, yeah, Dell uses a lot of proprietary parts, I think that I'm just going to wait until Mon or Tues. Sigh.

Gunslinger, there is that and more!

Anon #2, I hope that you "took the challenge" (don't give them your real email) I hear that such famous people as Al Gore and Howard Dean have "taken the challenge." Gee, I have no idea who did that...

Cheezer, I have the worst luck.

Kate said...

We missed you Daniel! Next time - CALL us if you need to know where/when. K?

Anonymous said...

I and my homosexual friends are deeply offended that you would use the word "jihad".

Daniel said...

anonymous, why does that offend you?

Anonymous said...

A jihad is a holy war, do you mean to say you are launching a holy war and thereby trying to exterminate all gays?

The Cheezer said...

I would have to day the Homosexuals of this state HAVE launched a holy war on Christianity.
By forcing us to accept the unnatural act of homosexuality, is a direct attack on our religious beliefs. We are fighting a holy war on homosexuality. It was started by the homosexuals.
Now get off our ass!

Daniel said...

I have no plans to "exterminate" all gays. I do have plans to stop the social norms from changing to accept homosexuality, gender neutrality, and gender dysphoria as "normal."

I am a strong proponent of masculinity, femininity, gender roles, the traditional family unit, and NOT BEING INSANE enough to cut off your penis and change your name from Daniel to Nancy.

Rest assured that I don't intend to cause anyone physical harm (unless threatened myself) but I would absolutely love to continue to debate you and your homosexual friends on this subject.

Gunslinger said...

Hahahaha, Cheezer, you told a gay person to get off your ass! Comedy gold baby, comedy gold.