Sunday, November 13, 2005

Bush's IRS helps criminal aliens

State, federal representatives join consulate in Hermiston
State and federal agencies also showed up at the Mexican consulate’s visit Saturday.

They included representatives of the Oregon Employment Department, Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industries (BOLI) and Internal Revenue Service’s Taxpayer Advocate Service.

“It’s basically for outreach. If someone has an unresolved problem with the IRS we can help them with that, or for them to get an I.D. number if they don’t have a Social Security number because we still want them to file,” said Jan Alexander, a senior analyst with the office.

Next up: IRS plans "outreach" to help drug dealers pay taxes on their "income" because "they still want them to file."

This is just a disgrace and Oregon has really pioneered it. In the simplest terms possible these mobile consulates are gatherings of criminals from a foreign county who our state and federal government actively assist in the further commission of their crimes.

If you are an illegal alien and you pay taxes that is presumtive evidence of a crime. You are not allowed to work in this country if you are here illegaly. I would like to ask Miss Alexander (of the IRS) how they feel about all these illegal aliens committing perjury when they fill out their I-9 forms to gain employment.

Why should I as an employee, or any employer, take formalities like government forms seriously when the IRS doesn't take it seriously themselves? (actually it's selective, they would enforce the law if a citizen perjured themselves on an I-9)

To have BOLI making sure that an illegal alien is making the proper wage is absurd. The proper wage is $0. For them to get a wage is a crime!! If you are an illegal alien then you should have a lunch break... all day! You aren't allowed to work.

So tell me, why should any employer or employee take BOLI or labor laws seriously when the so-called enforcers of the law are actively participating in violations of the law?

I hope that you will all join me and OFIR in Woodburn on December 3rd to protest one of these events. Let's make some noise.

NOTE: I am still working on a back-up computer and am only doing a cursory check of my email. Hopefully I will be back up and running tommorow but if you have something to send me that you want me to read before Tuesday please put "URGENT" in the subject line. (and if it's not urgent please hold off on sending me any mail, it's starting to stack up)

5 comments:

Robin said...

This is no different than the government making sure that a burglar is using the proper tools so he does not injure himself when he breaks into your home.

Hey, maybe this is a solution. We'll sic OSHA on them.

Daniel said...

Good idea.

"When stealing big-screen tv's over 85lbs you must have an accomplice to help you life it."

Anonymous said...

I WILL BE IN WOODBURN ON DEC. 3rd. This has to STOP!

Localfella said...

And tonight when shopping with my wife I watched as a nationally known janitorial service company was assembling a large over-night work crew outside of a Big Box retailer and they were unloading all the equipment needed to strip and re-wax a whole bunch of tile flooring. Needless to say that only one person in the large group spoke English and he was the well dressed gent we saw schmoozing the store management.

I personally know of people who not long ago earned livable incomes working in those capacities, however their positions were eliminated soon after being transferred to new service territories. It seems the new service areas didn't produce the volume of business management had expected.

Are we surprised?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thanks for your effort!

Here is my website adc usb linux - -