Friday, November 04, 2005

Let's have the government run everything

DMV Records Found In Meth Bust Computer
Portland police made a significant discovery while investigating a Portland residence suspected of being a methamphetamine purchase point.

Investigators say they found a computer in an apartment near southeast 137th and Stark that had thousands of transaction records and personal information from the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles for the years 1999 and 2000.

Oh my gosh, just think of all the illegal aliens who could become victims of identity theft now!

But this definitely supports the democrats position that government should run everything. They sure are doing a bang-up job with the stuff that they already do.

2 comments:

Localfella said...

I watched as the TV New camera showed the lap-top screen buzz through the names starting with "A" and all I saw was the name Alverez.

They also explained it included those people obtaining licences in 1999 and 2000.

Mucho, mucho Alverez for sure!

Kate said...

1999 is the year I married my wonderful husband so I definately visited one of the DMV offices in order to get a new ODL due to my name change.
This whole thing just really pisses me off. Once again in Oregon, the truck is barreling 100 mph down the hill and no one is at the wheel! I would like to see whoever was ultimately responsible for this latest fiasco be arrested, indicted and convicted.