Saturday, December 03, 2005

Kill whitey?

Forget to mention, a Woodburn officer had to tell one of the illegal-alien organizers that a member of their groups had a carboard sign that said something about "killing white people" and they should put it away.

I rushed to take a picture but the PCUN folks freaked out and grabbed the sign really fast.

I was also a constant facination to these people. I chose not to stay over in the designated OFIR protest area but instead to try to engage the opposition in conversation. Most people responded with immaturity, some called me bigot or nazi, some ignored me, and some babbled talking points that didn't make sense.

But they were constantly taking my picture and asking me personal questions.


I offered to give the guy with the video camera a statement but he wasn't interested in what I had to say.


I imagine that my picture will be floating around with a "do not talk to" adivsory. Or maybe a "right-wing facist" label. Who knows.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

next thing you will be doing is telling people what they can or cannot listen too, read or even wear....im right arent i?....worry about your own life....not others...you might even be happy then....i think you are really miserable to be writing this kind of stuff about others.

Daniel said...

I worry about criminals. I'm sure that you do to. I'm actually a pretty happy guy though, kind of frustrated with this situation but overall very happy.

The Cheezer said...

"worry about your own life....not others..."
It is our life we are worried about.
We are trying to salvage what the criminals haven't stolen.

Anonymous said...

I never met a racist until I met a mexican.