Thursday, May 05, 2005

New Ann Coulter column

The Devil Is Out of Details
Liberals have been unusually hysterical the past few weeks. But we're not getting much in the way of details--which is odd because the devil is usually found in the details. As we reviewed in regard to the judiciary in last week's column, whenever liberals won't give you details, it's because the details don't help them.

We keep hearing Tom DeLay's name uttered in angry, accusatory tones, but I still don't know what law he's supposed to have broken. As far as I can tell, DeLay didn't even cheat at golf during that trip to Scotland. But you know what liberals always say: "Where there's nothing, there's fire."

I'm not sure how many times I laughed out loud while reading this but it was more than I laughed at Laura Bush's jokes about her husband "milking" a male horse.

No comments: