Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Republicans retreat, as usual

delay apologizes for Schiavo case rhetoric
"I said something in an inartful way and I shouldn't have said it that way and I apologize for saying it that way," delay told reporters.

If you give a mouse a cookie he will want a glass of milk. The media smells blood in the water now. I am so tired of Republicans "apologizing" when the hysterical media demands it. When was the last time you heard a Democrat apologize for something? Did Patty Murray ever apologize for saying that Osama was "loved" because he built "day care centers"? Did Robert Byrd apologize for calling people "white niggers"?
I'm so sick of Republicans throwing their own to the media wolves, then watching the victim backtrack, apologize, apologize some more, and then step down. The media doesn't want an apology they want heads. Delay has nothing to be sorry for.

No comments: