Tuesday, May 25, 2010

One liners galore

New Poll Shows Dudley, Kitzhaber Even in Oregon Governor Race
In a Rasmussen poll released today, Dudley leads Kitzhaber 45 percent to 44 percent, a difference that’s smaller than the 4.5 percentage point margin of error.

One fascinating number as you read through this survey — Dudley holds a 26-point lead among male voters, and Kitzhaber has a 22-point lead among female voters.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... don't accidentally leave your ballot in your purse.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... make sure that when you sign your ballot on the back don't dot your letter I's with little hearts.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... remember that your ballot must be filled out in black or blue ink. Pink will not be allowed.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... I can assume that you have been seeing his political advertisements on the Lifetime channel.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... can you come over to my house later, I need some interior decorating tips.

If you are a man voting for Kitzhaber... maybe you aren't really a man.

Please leave any others in the comments section. Also I will preempt those of you who hate me by saying "yes, my wife is barefoot in the kitchen but no, she isn't voting for Kitzhaber."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Miglavs, I don't hate you. I do feel sorry for you, though. What a curse, to be a man with the maturity and intelligence of a child.

And not even a particularly bright child ...

Daniel said...

And yet here you are...

Bob said...

So you're talking about John Kitzhaber, the guy from Southern Oregon who lifts weights, is widely known as an outdoorsman, and is skilled at white water rafting?

You don't really think through your own shit, do you Miglavs?

Anonymous said...

Jeez, anon 7:11, can't you lighten up? All you liberals are so uptight. Pull the corn cob out of your ass. I thought it was kind of funny. I also laugh at myself which I'm sure you don't.

Anonymous said...

I am from Southern Oregon, I don't know many that claim him here. Most of us are ashamed that people say he is from Roseburg. I don't think his political start was here or he would have been bounced out on his hind side.

Anonymous said...

could someone please tell John Kitz his pants are high water and those cowboy boots look really stupid on him. He would look better in a pair of crocks with socks. They are more fitting to his personality anyway.

Kaelri said...

It seems you're a little behind on your talking points, Daniel. Apparently gays are savage, brutal and vicious, and are unburdened by the moral limitations of heterosexual men.