Is anyone else tired of politicians and their scandals? I'm not gay, I didn't solicit, I drove under the influence but they swept it under the rug, I raped the girl and everyone knew... etc etc etc.
Meanwhile we have The State excercising increasing control over our lives and even my family doctor opining (to my wife, since I don't go to the doctor unless you can see bone and even then I would try to self medicate with whiskey first) that "your child is perfectly healthy but I understand that you have loaded guns in the house and I'm concerned about that."
Yeah, be concerned if you show up on my property at 11:30pm and I think that you are a threat to my safety or the safety of others. Otherwise I don't need your opinion on my guns.
And the American Sheeple seem to have the attention span of the average American Idol watching idiot on the issue of illegal aliens. It was great that everyone rose up with one voice against amnesty but you notice that we are still pressing 1 for English, we are still arresting illegal aliens for serious crimes, we are still experiencing the burden of illegal aliens on our welfare programs and we are still standing by while The State looks the other way at certain lawbreakers.
But don't worry, George Bush is on the case. It was nice to hear him come out and bash the Democrats on their "attach a tax to every bill" tactic today. It would have been nicer if he wasn't spending the money like he was one of them.
The good news is that The State (yes, the same entity that has the power to send American citizens to foreign countries on a whim) is hiring a Problem Gambling Services Manager for $4,754 - $7,000 MONTHLY.
I'm seriously contemplating doing a doo-doo in my pants right now and seeing if I can find a state worker to come change me. I got $5 that says I can.
The good news is that my doo-doo will probably be covered under one of the new "Karl Marx Health Care Plans" that seems to pop up daily. Good Republicans are protecting us by conceding that we need socialized medicine but only for 90% of the population. The other 10% gets to pick up the tab since government reimbursement doesn't cover the whole bill. Thanks guys.
Thankfully I have folks like Mac Johnson with hilarious columns on American air travel (if I had been drinking during the "indigent monkey" comment you would owe me a new keyboard Mac) and our good friends to the south.
Also more effective than giving the money to Mexico to spend wisely, would be piling the money up on the border one night and just setting it on fire. The light from a $500 million bonfire would surely scare away one or two illegal alien “mules” laden with “maximum strength” pseudofed.
When the good liberals succeed in completely destroying the tradional family I may propose to Mac for a gay marriage. (be flattered Mac, the "tolerance" crowd consistenly puts me up on the "men seeking men" ads and I get disapointed when no one shows interest)
So we carved pumpkins tonight and you all know that another hero of mine is Lars (sorry to Victoria Taft and Ann Coulter, I just can't make my hero a woman) and I went with a cheesey face rather the the Lars O' Lantern that I've done in previous years...
So Happy Halloween everyone, the scariest thing out there is government!