There are still some results waiting to be tallied in Oregon but there isn't much for me to be happy about yesterday. Looking forward I plan to keep these ideas in mind:
1. I still have a voice that has been used in the past to successfuly voice opposition to things like amnesty. I will continue to use that voice.
2. I honesty believe that Obama's ideas are bad and will have negative consequences. We have one party rule in Washington so they will get all the blame.
3. I have a 2 month window to purchase all the firearms I want.
4. I think that in response to some of Obama's very extreme plans we will see the opposition party return to some of it's principles that made me choose to be a Republican in the first place.
5. People get the government they deserve. If Oregon wants to double tax income, ask governments permission so that you can build a new deck, pay teachers regardless of performance and refuse to lock up criminals, then I don't know what to say.