Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Equality Assembly Part Uno

I just came back from the Equality Assembly that I blogged about in a previous post. I have so much material (pictures and video) that this is going to span the next several days.

We went because I knew that no mainstream journalist would document that illegal aliens would get up on a stage, tell the crowd that they were lawbreakers and a Portland police officer would be sitting four feet behind them. No one would document elected officials asking illegal aliens for their political participation. No one would document an attorney giving a lecture to the crowd on how to properly break the law and avoid detection. A lecture that at one point caused the police officer to take off his translator headphones.

We sat there quietly and didn't disturb anyone. I even clapped politely after the speakers finished. (assuming my camera wasn't in my hand) We weren't there to protest or stop anything, this is just my "observe and report."

Let's start with the basic narrative:

My wife and I arrived and met with fellow OFIR member Rick. Rick got a translating device with headphones, I had my wife. The speakers lined up on stage. There were several state legislators or their assistants and a Portland police officer. (Lt. Derek Rodrigues)

The only one I recognized was Mary Nolan. (I will forever kick myself for not catching this on video but she told the crowd that her daughter married an illegal alien!)

I did get excited when a guy wearing a shirt that said "undocumented, unafraid, unashamed" got on the stage.

But wait, who is this admitted criminal alien talking to?

A member of the Portland law enforcement community! Here are his statements:




Tomorrow I have videos of legislators asking a room for illegal aliens for their votes!

7 comments:

DAVE01 said...

Daniel, I hope you put the contact information and their party for the legislators pandering for the foreign vote in your post.

Bruce the Barber said...

Good Job Daniel!!! Way to take the initiative and document this foolishness going on in open and plain view. Many of us cannot always get to these events, thank you for going for us and reporting on what kind of crap goes on.

Anonymous said...

why is it only immigration that the federal government is arguing against other states and local governments from contributing with enforcement?

Answer: because it interferes with the US relations with other countries.

One of the reasons why it makes perfectly no sense to grope you at an airport and yet keep the front door wide open to our nation's borders.

Perhaps maybe as we are constantly told, "illegal immigrants are doing the jobs that Americans won't do..."

We won't protect our borders... maybe the illegal immigrants would do a better job.

MAX Redline said...

Anon 232: We won't protect our borders... maybe the illegal immigrants would do a better job.

Good point, but for one detail: they are illegal aliens, not "immigrants".

DAVE01 said...

ANON 2:32 PM
It's not about relations with other countries, it's all about cheap labor and votes. It is all about importing many people with no loyalties to the US. It is about destroying our country.

You make an excellent point about the groping and leaving the borders wide open. Why? We also still don't have a system in place to monitor people when they leave. Our immigration policy doesn't make any sense.

ZZMike said...

About how many were in the audience?

Anonymous said...

Good work. Don't let anyone intimidate you into doing otherwise.